What You Will Need For Day Care and Boarding
- An application, which you will complete when you arrive for your first visit.
- Proof from your vet of current vaccinations and your dog is spayed or neutered. We require the following three vaccinations.
- DHPP (distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus) within the last year
- Bordatella (kennel cough) within the last year, recommended within the last six months
- Rabies within the last three years
- All dogs must be on heartworm and flea preventative medicine
- Complete a screening for temperament and compatibility
- Before staying overnight, all dogs must complete one day of day care in order to ensure that they will be happy and adjust before you leave for an extended amount of time.